Notion is your best friend if you are trying to stay more productive and need a system that would help you. However, starting a new workspace can be tough. Especially, if you’re new to Notion. Luckily there are dozens of free Notion templates. Use them for a quick setup. Become more productive, and take care of all these things in life that are important to you.
Numerous free Notion templates are accessible for practically every need in your life. To help you make your decision, we've made a list of the finest free Notion Templates in each category. Looking for more advanced Notion Systems? Check our award-winning Premium Notion Templates.
Free Personal Templates
If you're someone who loves to stay organized and productive, then you'll be happy to know that there are plenty of free personal Notion templates available.
Notion is a fantastic app for keeping track of your habits, ideas, and mood, setting goals, planning vacations, and much more... With these personal templates, you can make the most out of Notion easily!
So why not take advantage of these free personal Notion templates? They're an excellent way to get started with Notion and stay on top of your daily routines. With a little bit of customization, you'll have a personalized productivity tool that's tailored to your individual needs. Give it a try and see how much more you can achieve with the help of Notion templates.
1. Notion Book Tracker (Free)
Build your digital shelf on Notion!
Organize books by genre, and store your book quotes. Read more books by having an effective, motivating book-tracking system.
- System to track your books.
- Track your books.
- Manage your books by genres.
- Manage your book quotes.
2. Notion Habit Tracker (Free)
Struggling to make progress in improving your life? Start building new habits with Notion.
Use this free Notion Habit Tracker and gain new habits by having the right system to follow. Create routines, track habits, and change your life.
- A space to write down habits you want to gain.
- A space to create routines you want to follow.
- A space to track your progress and motivate you to seek the life you actually want.
3. Notion Goal Tracker (Free)
Feeling stuck? Want to achieve your goals, but feel trapped between "but" and "if"?
Use this free Notion Goal Tracker to set your goals. Start working towards them and stay motivated by seeing updates about your progress.
- A space to write down and track your goals.
- A space for your quarterly goals and a formula that counts your progress.
4. Notion Daily Journal (Free)
Want to improve your mental health by starting to journal every day?
Use the free Notion Daily Journal to keep track of what happened in your day. Write, reflect, and learn more from your days.
- a space for journaling.
- a space to store daily moments and how they made you feel.
5. Notion Travel Planner (Free)
Have a special place for your adventures with a free Notion Template.
Use these free Notion templates to keep track of all your travels and plan even better new ones.
- A space to write down all the destinations. Ones you've been to and ones you're dreaming of visiting.
- A space to write down all the places.
- A space to write down all your tasks.
6. Notion Notebook Manager (Free)
Messy Notes everywhere?
Use this free Notion Notebook Manager to become more organized with your notes. It's a simple yet effective system that allows you to create, assign, and revisit your notes.
- A space to store all your Notes.
- A space to group all of them into different notebooks.
7. Notion Subscription Tracker (Free)
Tired of forgetting to cancel subscriptions and wasting money?
Use this free Notion Subscription Tracker to have a list of your active subscriptions. Never miss a cancellation deadline again!
- a space to write down all your active subscriptions
- a space to write down all your payments
8. Notion Mood Tracker (Free)
Want to better understand your emotions? To understand when and why your mood shifts?
Use this free Notion Mood Tracker to track your feelings. Get clarity on what makes you happy or sad. Elevate your mental well-being, one day at a time.
- A space to track your moods
- A space to write down important moments and how they made you feel
9. Notion Bookmark Manager (Free)
Tired of losing important links?
Use this Notion Notebook Manager to become more organized with your bookmarks. It's a simple, yet effective system that allows you to assign, categorize and revisit your bookmarks.
- A space to store all your bookmarks
- A space to group all your bookmarks into different collections
- A space to group all your bookmarks into different tags
10. Notion Budget Tracker (Free)
Want to gain control over your finances?
Use this free Notion Budget Tracker to track and categorize your expenses to reach your financial goals.
- A space to categorise your budgets
- A space to track your budgets
11. Notion Bullet Journal (Free)
Are you looking for tiny things to help you better your life?
Use this free Notion Bullet Journal to turn the chaos of your day-to-day life into a streamlined system. Write, track and coordinate your life from one place.
- A space to write down everything about your day. Your morning and night routine, thoughts, feelings. Things you’re grateful for, to-do lists, priorities, and more.
- A space to write down and track habits you want to achieve
12. Notion Idea Manager (Free)
Fresh ideas are always buzzing around, but when the time comes, you can't recall most of them?
Use the free Notion Idea Manager to store all your ideas in one place. Write, organize, and revisit in a matter of clicks.
- A space to write all your ideas in one place
- A space to group all of them into different topics
13. Notion Beginners Bundle (Free)
As you might already know, you can use Notion for almost everything. This tool's flexibility makes it a powerful choice for personal and work productivity.
The easiest way to get started is to use free Notion templates, then move on to more advanced ones. With this Notion Beginners Bundle, you get 5 free Notion templates with a single download. But wait, there's even more!
- Notion Fundamentals Course
- Notion Expense Tracker
- Notion Daily, Weekly, Monthly Planner
- Notion Notebook Manager
- Notion Book Tracker
Free Aesthetic Notion Templates
Don't waste your precious time creating aesthetic Notion workspaces from scratch when you can download them for free.
From sleek minimalism to vibrant bursts of color, there's a style for everyone. The best part? They won't cost you a dime! So go ahead, try them all until you find the perfect fit.
If you want to explore more Aesthetic Notion templates, check out our full round-up of the Best Aesthetic Notion Templates.
Already downloaded a few free Notion templates and want to make them look more aesthetic? Check out our list of Best Notion Widgets You Can Add to Your Setup.
14. Animedoro Dashboard
Stay on top of your tasks with this aesthetic, yet clean and simple free Notion dashboard.
The Animedoro technique is excellent for people who love watching anime or shows but need more time to focus on their work and tasks. Stay on track, eliminate distractions, and crush your goals.
15. Date Ideas Planner & Dashboard | Aesthetic Notion Template
Organize all your date ideas with this aesthetic free Notion template. Store and track all the restaurants, cafes, venues, or other attractions you want to try for your date or have already tried.
16. Aesthetic Personal Homepage Notion Template
If you love pastel colors, you will love this free aesthetic Notion template. Add your daily reminders, have a place for quick capturing of your to-dos, and more.
17. Notion Aesthetic Beginners Pack
Simple Notion templates made for begginners, filled with aesthetic widgets, covers, icons, photos and more. Download for free and begin to track your books, manage your tasks, create and plan your content and more.
18. Anime-Inspired Free Book Tracker Notion Template
If you love reading books and watching anime, this free Notion template is your jackpot. It's filled with aesthetic anime visuals and allows you to organize your books into shelves.
19. Green, Anime & Matcha Personal Home Dashboard
This free and aesthetic Notion dashboard is made for everyone who wants to have a simple, yet visually appealing place for a to-do list, reflections, habit tracking, and more. You can choose from three different aesthetic versions - Calm Green, Studio Ghibli, or Matcha Vibe.
20. Notion Aesthetic Dashboard
Free Aesthetic Notion dashboard filled with soft, beige colors, widgets, and visuals. It combines different pages for work, personal, and life goals.
21. Blue Aesthetic Notion Planner
Organize your everyday life effortlessly with this daily planner filled with blue aesthetic visuals, icons, covers, widgets and more.
22. Notion Aesthetic Free Watchlist Tracker
Track the movies and shows you watch with a free Notion template. This is an aesthetically designed watchlist tracker to help you become more organized.
23. Free Notion Amine Template
Keep track of the things you need to do today, this week or this month and more with this anime-inspired aesthetic Notion template.
24. Free Aesthetic Notion Planner for Projects
Need a space for project planning? Use this aalming and aesthetic Notion Project Planner to stay on top of your projects, boost productivity, and achieve your goals with ease.
Free Notion Student Templates
Notion is an exceptional tool that allows students to manage their tasks, deadlines, and projects in one place.
Free Notion student templates are an excellent resource for students who want to boost their productivity and manage their studies effectively. They provide pre-designed structures that are fully customizable and offer inspiration and ideas for organizing coursework and projects.
Plus, they're free, making them an accessible and convenient choice for any student.
Looking for a perfect Notion template to bring your academic life to the next level? Check my full list of Best Notion Student Templates.
25. University Hub
Accelerate your university career with this free Notion student template. Everything you need in one, well-organized free Notion template.Designed by a student for other students.
26. Classes Os
A home for all your schoolwork. This free Notion student template will help you to keep track of your pending assignments, classes, and subjects.
27. Resource: Studies Hub
With this template you'll stay organized even if your motivation vanishes and, for better or for worse, you'll know exactly how you're doing whenever you fancy.
28. University Minder
29. University Hub Notion Template
30. Student Hub (Free Notion Student Template)
31. Notion Student's Index
32. Notion Student Dashboard
33. Green & Matcha Student Planner
34. Notion Student Planner - Spirited Away Studio Ghibli
Free Productivity Templates
Notion is an exceptional productivity tool, but starting from scratch can be daunting. This is where free Notion productivity templates come to the rescue!
These templates offer pre-designed structures for tasks, project planning, note-taking, and more, saving you time and effort. They're also fully customizable, so you can personalize them to fit your specific needs. Moreover, these templates can spark new ideas and provide inspiration as you see how others organize their tasks and projects.
Best of all, they're completely free, making them an excellent choice for anyone on a tight budget or who prefers not to spend money on productivity tools.
Want to explore more Notion templates created to boost your productivity? Check our lists below:
- Best Notion Productivity Templates
- Best Notion Project Management Templates
- Best Notion Planner Templates
- Best Notion Calendar Templates & Widgets
35. Notion Task Manager
Struggling to keep up with your numerous tasks and projects can be overwhelming.
Use this free Notion Task Manager to make your life easier. Get more things done by easily managing your tasks and projects. Create, assign and filter your task.
- a space to write down and track all your projects
- a space to write down and track all your tasks
36. Notion Task Manager 2
Find it difficult to keep all the tasks in your head?
Use this free Notion Task Manager to become more organized and productive in your daily life. Create and assign your task, and get things done.
- a space to write down and track your tasks
- a space to assign tasks to different areas
37. Notion Planners - Free Notion Templates
Want to increase your productivity? To have a simple system to follow?
Use these free Notion planners and get more things done by planning everything ahead.
- A space to write down and plan your daily tasks
- A space to write down and plan your weekly tasks
- A space to write down and plan your monthly tasks
38. Eisenhower's Priority Matrix
Having difficulty meeting deadlines? Or keeping up with your health? Struggling to prioritize your tasks? Download this free template - Eisenhower's matrix.
39. Smart Planner
This Notion planner assists you in planning your days ahead of time. Move tasks in the calendar quickly for on-the-fly rescheduling.
40. Productivity Hub
Enjoy a Notion dashboard that automatically manages all of your tasks for you in real time. Has everything you need to cut through the clutter and stay organized.
41. Prioritization Rice Method
Prioritize your tasks using the RICE Method, which stands for Reach, Impact, Confidence, and Effort. This free Notion template will provide you with a formula that is ready to use.
42. Flowtime Technique Dashboard
Remain focused and reach a state of "flow" with this easy flowtime technique Notion dashboard, which is meant to allow you to be totally involved in your work.
43. Smart Activity Tracker Notion Template
44. Second Brain Notion Template
45. Hossam's Ultimate Notion Hub
46. Notion - Brainstorm and Work Focus Pomodoro Room
47. The KEE productivity system
Free Business Templates
Notion is an exceptional tool that allows businesses to manage tasks, projects, and communication in one place, but creating a structure from scratch can be overwhelming. This is where free Notion business templates come in handy!
These templates provide pre-designed structures for various areas of business, such as project management, sales tracking, employee onboarding, and customer relationship management. By utilizing these templates, businesses can save time and effort, stay organized, and track progress more efficiently.
Looking for more Notion Business Templates? Explore our full list of the Best Notion Business Templates.
You might also be interested in:
- Powerful Notion Marketing Templates
- Best Notion Templates for Creators & Entrepreneurs
- Best Notion Startup Templates
- Best Notion Project Management Templates
- Best Notion Templates for Freelancers
48. Manage Your E-commerce Business with Notion
Receive a free Notion template that will help you manage your e-commerce orders and inventory.
- Orders template
- Filter orders (in progress, ready to deliver, completed)
- Inventory template
- Filter inventory (restock, best sellers)
- Inventory synced with orders
- Auto price after discount calculator
- Restock indicator
This is a part of a full package called the Notion Ecommerce Business Kit.
49. Manage Your Freelance Business with Notion
Receive free Notion templates that will help you manage your freelance projects and tasks. Workspace is made for every type of freelancer.
- Project tasks
- All project tasks list
- Project management and sorting
- Project documentation
- Projects assets example
- Project meeting notes
- Project scope of work example
- Project brief example
- Project hand-off example
This is part of a full package called the Notion Freelancer Pack.
50. Clarify Your Small Business With Notion
Since so many aspects are included in the creation and development of your small business, it is quite easy to get confused. These pages will help you to sort the important details and information about your small business to get you started.
- Small business (describe your small business)
- Customers (identify your customers)
- Products/services (clarify your products/services)
- Competitors (identify your competitors)
- Marketing (clarify your marketing)
- Required (list required things)
This is part of a full package called the Notion Small Business Kit.
51. Notion Project Management
Feeling like your brain is about to explode from all the projects and tasks?
Use this free Notion Project Management template to complete your projects faster by having the rights system in place.
- A space to write down and track your project's progress
- A space to write down and manage your tasks
52. Notion CRM
Dreaming of closing more leads but finding it hard to remember all the people you need to follow up with? You need a system to follow.
Use free Notion CRM as a whole customer relationship management system. Made inside your favorite tool - Notion.
- A space to manage your sales pipeline
- A space to track all your leads and clients
- A space to track all the companies you want to work with
53. Notion Meeting OS
Capture and Manage your Meetings in Notion with this free Notion business template. All you need is to connect your Calendly account to your Google Calendar. Once you've done that, you can then connect your Google Calendar with Notion to synchronize your meetings. To schedule meetings automatically, simply share your Calendly link with others.
54. Notion Digital Business Card
Create and share your digital business card, made in Notion.
55. Notion Invoice Template For Your Brand
Create invoices quickly for your business. Change the cover and icon to our brand logo to personalize the layout.
56. Business Wishlist
Most of us have made a personal wishlist at some point in our lives, but have you ever created a wishlist of business goodies you want to try? If not, you can use this free Notion business template to get started!
57. Business OS for Notion
58. Notion Project Tracker
59. Rule Management - Notion
60. Business Model Canvas
61. SaaS Metrics Cheat Sheet & Calculator
Free Social Media Templates
Free Notion social media templates are a lifesaver for anyone managing social media accounts. They offer pre-designed structures for managing social media accounts, such as content calendars, performance trackers, audience insights, and more.
By using these templates, you can save time and effort, stay organized, and track progress more efficiently. Additionally, these templates are fully customizable, so you can tailor them to your specific needs and requirements.
If you're interested in creating and planning your social media posts from one place - Notion, make sure to check our full list of the best Notion Social Media Templates.
62. Notion Social Media Planner, Calendar
Have a nice, productive system with a content planner for all of your social media posts.
Keep your content in one place and make sure you’re always posting on the channels that matter most.
This is a free version of Notion Social Media Kit. Inside you’ll find a Content planner and a Content calendar.
63. Notion Content System
Are you having trouble creating content? Sometimes all you need is a good system to go forward.
Use this free Notion Content System to create more engaging and converting content.
- a space to write down all your content topics and questions you want to answer for your reader
- a space to create your own content system
- a space to store all your content templates
64. Social Media Content Planner
65. Content Planner Notion Template
66. Notion - Social Media Ideation Template
67. Content Management System
68. The Social Media Content Calendar | Notion Template
69. Social Calendar (Notion template)
Free Finances Templates
Managing finances can be overwhelming. This is where free Notion finance templates come to the rescue!
These templates offer pre-designed structures for budgeting, expense tracking, investment management, and more, saving you time and effort. Best of all, they're completely free, making them an excellent choice for anyone on a tight budget or who prefers not to spend money on financial management tools.
So, feel free to try free Notion finance templates and take control of your finances today! Also, check our full list of the Best Notion Finance Templates.
70. Free Notion Finances Tracker
Money comes and goes before you even notice? Do you find it hard to understand what is happening in your bank account?
Use this Notion Finances Tracker to track your income and expenses, and learn from automatic summaries.
- a space to track all your income streams
- a space to track all your expenses
- and automatic financial summaries every month
71. Notion 70/20/10 Budget Tracker
A clear financial planning solution for individuals who just want a simple approach to plan and manage their budget and finances. The 70/20/10 budget approach allocates 70% of your income to wants and desires, 20% to savings and investments, and 10% to debt repayment.
72. Notion 50/30/20 Budget Tracker
A simple financial planning system for individuals who simply want a simple approach to plan and manage their budget and finances. The 50/30/20 budget approach allocates 50% of your income to needs, 30% to wants, and 20% to savings or debt repayment.
73. Savings | Goal Setting & Balance Sheet
Take control of your finances. Track your cash flow against your savings goals with this simple free notion template for income & expenses.
74. Control Your Wealth | Personal Finance & Investing Guide
75. Notion - Personal Finance Tracker
76. Simple Spending Tracker by Gridfiti
Are there free Notion templates?
If you're someone who loves to stay organized and productive, then you'll be happy to know that there are plenty of free personal Notion templates available. Notion is a fantastic app for keeping track of your habits, ideas, and mood, setting goals, planning vacations, and much more
Where to download Notion templates?
If you're looking to download a Notion template, our curated list is a great place to start. Simply choose a template for productivity, finance tracking, business, or more from our list, follow the link to the template you want, and download it for free or for a fee. Once you have the link to the Notion template, import it into your own Notion workspace and start using it to boost your productivity and stay organized.
Where to find best Notion templates?
One of the easiest ways to find the best Notion templates is to check out our curated list of 70+ best Notion templates. It includes templates for personal productivity, businesses, finance tracking, and more, making it a great resource for anyone looking to get started with Notion or looking to streamline their workflow.
How do I get more Notion templates?
There are several ways to get more Notion templates:
- Check out the official Notion template gallery..
- Check our list of the best and free Notion templates
- Explore the Notion subreddit or Notion user groups on social media.
There are plenty of Notion templates for productivity, students, businesses, bullet journaling, finance tracking, and more.