The 8 Best Notion Project Management Templates
Table of content
Project management can be really hard, especially if you keep everything inside your head. A project management system will help you make sure everything is on the table, whether it's deadlines or tasks. If you're looking for a new project management system to implement, look no further - Notion Project Management Templates are a wonderful option. We curated a list of the 8 best of them.
Manage Your Freelance Business with Notion (Free)
This is a part of a full package called the Notion Freelancer Pack.
Receive free Notion templates that will help you manage your freelance projects and tasks. Workspace is made for every type of freelancer.
- Project tasks
- All project's tasks list
- Project management and sorting
- Project documentation
- Projects assets example
- Project meeting notes
- The project scope of work example
- Project brief example
- Project hand-off example
All-in-one Freelancer CRM. Notion Project Management Template
Inside this Notion Project Management Template - everything you need to manage your business as a freelancer!
With this amazing Notion Template, you could have a structured prospection process, manage projects with your clients, send personalized sales proposals, and more!
This template includes:
- Freelancer Workspace
- 7+ databases (structured as robust CRMs, like Salesforce)
- Sales proposal template to share with clients
- The second brain to take notes
- Template documentation
Notion Project Management - Tracker
Manage all your projects and tasks in the most organized and efficient way possible. Use the Notion Project Tracker Template to stay focused and implement a robust structure for your business or personal projects.
- Track all your projects
- Manage all your current and future Projects and Tasks in one place
- Easy to manage
- Get things done on time with Deadlines
- View everything with a calendar
- Overdue, Today and This Week Tasks views
- 100% Customizable
- Minimal Design
- Takes less than 5 minutes to set up and manage
- Bonus: Progress bar to get you Moving Forward
- Bonus: templates for Video Production and Design Projects e.t.c
What's Included: Projects Management, Tasks Management, Project Calendar
Notion Project Management Dashboard
Organize all your projects (both personal and work) in this complete project management notion dashboard. Starting a new project is as easy as one click! The project planner template provided helps guide and structure your planning and execution process to set you up for success! A comprehensive instruction manual and walkthrough video is provided so even Notion beginners can follow along!
What's included in this Notion Project Management template:
- Weekly planner
- Projects database
- Project planner template (with description, scope, timeline, key milestones, team, stakeholders, goals and OKRs, deliverables, meetings, and documentation sections)
- Duplicatable minutes of the meeting template
Lean Startup OS - Notion Project Management for Startups
The only Notion template you need to start a business and make money! An agile project management solution to make your ideas a reality! Packed with all the features you need to plan, organize, and deliver projects on time.
With Lean Startup OS you can:
- Validate your startup ideas before building your product.
- Bring a user-centric approach to your business and build products people will love.
- Deliver your product on time with smart timeboxing.
- Plan your marketing.
- Follow the launch checklist to launch your product.
- Track your revenue and cost.
You can do even more! More details are for you to discover in this Notion Project Management Template!
Notion Project Management Template for Teams
This is your all-in-one Notion Project Management template for your team. Based on an agile workflow, this template includes everything you'd expect from Jira-like setup.
- Tickets. The master tickets database is at the heart of this template. Each ticket comes with 25 properties including assignee, client, progress overview, priority, and more.
- Backlog. Create tickets in the backlog before assigning them and adding them to your sprint. Each week you can groom the backlog to decide what you and your team would like to focus on.
- Sprints. Sprints are week-long (or more) periods of work. Because each ticket has a number of points/hours assigned to it, you can plan your upcoming weeks and be sure you won't be overworked.
- Epics. Epics are for those big projects. Each ticket can be added to an epic and you'll be able to see how far along completing the project you are.
- Knowledgebase. Knowledge is power and this template gives you lots of power ⚡ Never worry about great ideas and work being lost when every ticket can be linked to a knowledgebase item. Tickets can also be marked to be documented later using a simple tag.
- Client Tickets. This is a new page that lets clients raise tickets by filling out a form. The information from that form gets added directly to your master tickets database.
Simple Notion Project Management System
This Simple Notion Project Management System is based on the classic project management structure - the work is grouped together in stages, which are broken down into steps to complete.
What you can expect:
- Gantt style Timeline views make it easy to keep track of progress and manage deadlines.
- Record dependencies and see an alert in the Steps timeline view if a Step is blocked.
- The My Activity page gives team members a filtered view of everything that they're assigned to so that they can focus on their work.
B&W Dashboard - Keep Track of Your Projects and To-do's
Having a personal dashboard might be a game-changer for you.
- Finish projects that were on hold for months.
- Read all those books you wanted to read for years.
- Calm down and concentrate on what was important.
- Don't use multiple apps anymore or don't be scared to forget something important
In this dashboard, you'll find a Notion project management system, where each of your projects gets its own mini dashboard (complete with milestones you want to reach, a curated library of resources, and plenty of space for your own notes). As well, as:
- A simple to-do list so you never forget to do anything
- Automated daily tasks (perfect for habit building)
- A reading list to keep all your notes in the same place (you can even save entire articles directly into your reading list)
What are your thoughts on the Notion Project Management templates? Do you know of any additional templates that you would like to recommend to others? Share them with us!