If you're someone who wants to read more and is looking for a way to keep track of your progress, Notion has some great templates that can help you stay organized.
Whether you're interested in exploring new genres or want to dive deeper into your favorite topics, Notion Reading List Templates can help you read more books. With these templates, you can easily categorize your books, create wishlists, track your reading progress, take notes, and rate your readings all in one place.
If reading more is just one of the many goals you want to achieve in the coming year, be sure to check out my Notion Ultimate Life Planner. This planner can help you keep track of all your goals and tasks, not just reading progress.
1. Notion Reading List Template
Do you feel like you want to read more, but are having a hard time keeping up? It's easier to read more books when you have an effective, motivating book-tracking system. Improve your reading habit with this free Notion Reading List Template.
- A space to track your books (the ones you're currently reading, want to read, or have already completed)
- A space to group all your books into different genres
- A space to write down all your favorite quotes so they never get lost
Use this Notion Reading List template to track and organize your books. Also, revisit your favorite quotes in a matter of clicks.
2. Ultimate Reading Hub Notion Book Template
The Reading Hub is designed to function as a dedicated space for tracking your book reads, collating your thoughts, and turning them into actionable insights. The template also features automated filling of book details and the most detailed book stats ever!
3. NotionReads - Notion Book Tracker Template
This ultimate Notion reading list template helps you keep your digital bookshelf organized effortlessly.
Automagically add books, import them from Goodreads within seconds, and save your favorite book highlights, notes, quotes, and more, making it easy to find them later.
4. Notion Reading List Template
Keep track of your reading progress effortlessly with this Notion reading template. Have your own main dashboard with a currently reading book, space for 2023 reading goals and favorite books, and a widget to track books read in 2023.
This template has 7 different Notion reading list templates inside:
- Notion Reading Log
- Notion Bookshelf Template
- TBR (to be read) List
- Notion Book Wishlist Tempalte
- Master Book Tracker
- Reading archives
4. Ultimate Notion Book Tracker Template
Create, Plan, Read: this Notion template will help you to 10X your reading goals within 90 days
This is a simple and easy yet result-oriented Notion book tracker template that provides motivation, immediate satisfaction, and progress tracking. Includes a reading goal setting system, book library, habit tracker, and more. You can plan your reading goals by using the calendar, and it comes with weekly, monthly, and yearly review templates.
5. Book Influencer Notion Template Bundle
This is a reading journal and content planner for book content creators to organize their reading journey, library, and social content all in one place.
Book Influencer Notion Template includes a pre-built home dashboard, content planner, reading trackers, book club databases, physical library database, rankings lists, reviews checklist and much more.
6. Anime Aesthetic Notion Reading List Template
Looking for a simple and stylish way to organize your book collection? This is a free, anime-inspired Notion book tracker that lets you organize your books into shelves.
Looking for more aesthetic Notion templates like this? Make sure to check my list of 30+ aesthetic Notion templates.
7. Green Notion Book Template
Keep track of all the books you read with this aesthetic, green aesthetic Notion book template. Write down your favourite quotes and divide your books by authors and status.
8. The Minimalist Library - Notion Bookshelf Template
Keep track of your books, manage your library, your all-time favorites, and much more in an eye-pleasing dashboard. This Notion reading list template is simple and minimalistic, designed for everyone who wants to have a personal clutter-free digital library in Notion.
9. Notion Show & Book Tracker Template
An easy-to-use minimal template to track the books you read and the shows you watch.
10. Notion Book Template
Organize your books effortlessly with this minimalist Notion book tracker template. Keep track of your current reading, completed books, and sort them by genre with ease.
How to Create Your Own Notion Template for Book Tracking
Creating your own Notion template for book tracking is a straightforward process. However, if you prefer an easier option, you can use pre-made templates. Here are the steps to create your own template:
- Open Notion and create a new page. This will serve as the foundation for your book tracking template.
- Decide on the sections you want to include. Think about the essential information you want to track, such as book details, reading progress, notes, and ratings. You can also add sections for wishlist books or recommendations.
- Add the necessary properties for each section. For example, in the book details section, you can include properties like title, author, genre, publication year, and cover image. In the reading progress section, you can have properties like start date, end date, and current page.
- Customize the layout and design of your template. Notion provides various formatting options, allowing you to adjust fonts, colors, and formatting styles to make your template visually appealing and easy to use.
- Start using your template to track your books. Whenever you read a new book, simply create a new page using your template and fill in the relevant details. This will help you stay organized and keep track of your reading journey.
Remember, if you prefer a quicker option, just use pre-made Notion reading list templates from our list. These templates are designed specifically for book tracking and can be easily imported into your Notion workspace in just a few minutes.
I hope you found my list of the best Notion reading list templates helpful. Do you know of a solid Notion template that deserves to be on this list? Please feel free to contact me and let me know!
Also, don't forget to check out all of my most powerful Premium Notion templates for both personal and business needs.
What is the best place to track books?
Notion is a popular platform for tracking books due to its flexibility and customizable templates. However, the best place to track books ultimately depends on personal preference and the specific features one is looking for. Some other popular book tracking platforms include Goodreads, LibraryThing, and BookBuddy.
How do I add a book tracker to Notion?
Looking for a simpliest way to add book tracker to Notion? Follow these 7 steps:
- Choose a book tracker template from our list.
- Buy it or download it for free
- Once you get access, open it in Notion.
- Click the "Duplicate" button in the top-right corner to make a copy of the template.
- Choose the workspace you want to add the book tracker to, or create a new workspace.
- Click "Duplicate" to create a copy of the template in your selected workspace.
- Start adding your books to the tracker and customize it to your liking.
Can you track your reading list with Notion?
Yes, you can track your reading list with Notion using a reading list template or creating your own custom database. You can easily add books to your reading list, track your progress, take notes, and even rate your readings.
Can You Read Books on Notion?
Notion is primarily a note-taking and organizational tool rather than a dedicated e-book reader. While you cannot directly read books within Notion like you would on a dedicated e-book reader or app, Notion can still be useful for managing your reading experience. Here's how Notion can help with reading:
- Reading Lists: Track books with details like titles, authors, genres, and ratings.
- Note-Taking: Jot down progress, quotes, and reflections, organizing them in one place.
- Progress Tracking: Set up columns for book reading start/end dates, current page, or completion percentage.
- Book Reviews: Create sections to write and share book reviews or summaries.
- Personalization: Use pre-made Notion templates and cusztomize them to your aesthetics if want to.
How Do I Create a Reading List in Notion?
To create a reading list in Notion, follow these steps:
- Open Notion and create a new page for your reading list.
- Add a section for book details, such as title, author, genre, and publication date.
- Include columns for tracking your reading progress, like start date, end date, and current page.
- Set up a section for taking notes or jotting down quotes from the books you read.
- Add a column to rate or review each book.
- Customize the layout and design of your reading list to your liking.
- Start adding books to your list by filling in the relevant details for each entry.
- As you read, update the progress, notes, and ratings columns accordingly.
- Continuously update and manage your reading list as you discover new books or complete others.
With these steps, you can easily create and maintain a reading list within Notion. Or you can just get a pre-made template from our list and save dozen of time for reading!