In the fast-paced world of digital marketing, staying ahead requires not just creativity, but also impeccable organization. As the demands of managing your online presence continue to evolve, so do the tools at your disposal.
Notion social media templates can become your secret weapon for boosting your audience grow. Streamline all your social media tasks from one place: schedule your posts, organize content, analyze what's working, and more.
To get you started, we've gathered a collection of top-notch Notion social media templates. These templates are here to make managing and growing your social media channels a breeze!
Looking for a Notion system to help you become twice productive and get things done? Check our Ultimate Productivity System.
1. Notion Social Media Kit
This Notion Social Media Kit will help you better understand different social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, TikTok, and Youtube.
You will learn how to create a successful social media strategy and have a list of tools to execute it. Also, you will have a pleasant and productive system to write and plan your social media content with ease.
Notion Social Media Kit Key Features:
- Social media content planner;
- Template checklist;
- Social media definitions;
- Social media strategy checklist;
- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, TikTok, Youtube tips, tools, and example;
This whole Notion Social Media Kit will be a one-time purchase that brings you clarity and actionable steps to your social media growth.
2. Notion Content System
Having trouble coming up with new content ideas? A well-organized system can help.
Try using the Notion Content System to create content that is engaging and effective in converting your audience.
Notion Content System Key Features:
- a space to write down all your content topics and questions you want to answer for your reader;
- a space to create your content system;
- a space to store all your content templates.
3. Free Notion Social Media Planner
Struggling with creating and planning your social media posts? Keep in mind, if you don't communicate, you don't exist.
Simplify your process with the free Notion Social Media Planner. Manage all your content in one place.
Free Notion Social Media Planner Key Features
- a space to create your content for different social media platforms;
- a space to plan what you are posting and when.
4. CUMIN Notion Social Media Template
This Notion Template is for anyone wanting to grow their Instagram account. For creators and businesses alike, Cumin will help you organize your content, as well as strategy, goals, and hashtags.
- The Planning Hub;
- Content mood board;
- Goal tracker;
- Content Strategy planner;
- Posting formula generator;
- Hashtag organizer;
- Growth tracker.
5. Ultimate Twitter Threads System
Creating effective Twitter threads can be a time-consuming and mentally taxing task. The Ultimate Notion Twitter Thread System is here to help.
It provides all the necessary tools, including guidance on audience targeting, a functional "Ideas" database, and more, to make crafting Twitter threads a breeze.
6. Blog Magic
Creating effective Twitter threads can be a time-consuming and mentally taxing task.The Ultimate Notion Twitter Thread System is here to help.
It provides all the necessary tools. Including guidance on audience targeting, a functional "Ideas" database, and more. Make crafting Twitter threads a breeze.
7. 2023 Notion Content Calendar Template
This Notion Social Media template helps improve your social media presence in 2023. It has all the tools you need to create better content.
- Content Calendar;
- Content Performance Tracker;
- Social Media Metric Information;
- Brain Dump;
- Content Goals;
- and more.
8. The Hardest Part - Notion Template for Twitter
Gaining your first 1000 followers on Twitter can be challenging, but this Notion Dashboard is here to make it easier. This dashboard will guide you through each step of the journey to your first 1000 followers.
9. The Ultimate Twitter Content Strategy Planner
If you are a small business owner, entrepreneur, or content creator, who:
- struggle with creating consistent content. If you:
- have a plethora of tweet ideas but don't know where to start;
- lack a Twitter strategy;
- want to fully utilize Twitter but don't know how;
This template is for you! It will provide solutions for all of these challenges and more, streamlining your content creation process and helping you to use Twitter to its full potential.
10. Twitter CRM + CMS Notion Template
Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms and, with the right strategy, can be a great source of income. This all-in-one CRM + CMS Notion template provides everything you need to manage relationships, sell products, and craft tweets.
- Access aggregated data when needed;
- Benefit from powerful sorting for all your data;
- Utilize tools to create polished tweets;
- Set automatic reminders for reaching out to potential clients;
- and more.
11. Notion Social Media Ads Planner
This Notion Social Media Ad Planner is the perfect tool to help you plan, track, and analyze profitable social media ad campaigns for your business.
With this template, you can easily create, manage, and optimize your social media advertising efforts to achieve your desired results.
- Plan your social media ad campaigns right within Notion;
- Easily update your performance metrics across all platforms;
- Analyze and discover which ads are working for you and which ones aren't, without losing a ton of money.
12. Notion Creator OS
Creator OS is a comprehensive workbook that guides you through a transformation process, turning it into a life-operating system.
By completing the process, you will gain a deeper understanding of your personality, identify and capture your influences, craft a vision board, define your core values, set audacious goals and discover life principles and mantras that will guide you in your journey.
This Notion Template helps to align your purpose, goals, and actions, giving you a clear direction and focus to achieve success in your creative pursuits.
13. Youtube Notion Content Planner
This Notion YouTube system provides a comprehensive and tested approach to consistent and stress-free posting on YouTube.
- The step-by-step system that allows me to post twice a week effortlessly;
- Video script template to make sure your content has always the right structure to keep people into your channel;
- Video content calendar;
- and more.
14. Notion Content Creation Hub
The Content Creation Hub is a central database where all your blog, social, email, YouTube, and podcast content lives.
It’s a comprehensive solution to plan, create, and store all your content in one place. Includes 10 database templates for different types of content, which makes it easy to turn your post ideas into engaging content that keeps your audience coming back.
This template will help you to be more productive and efficient with your content creation.
15. Notion Social Media Planner Template
With this template, you can easily keep track of all your social media accounts. Plan and schedule your content, and stay aligned with your tasks and goals.
- Plan large projects ahead and stay on track with your vision by setting goals;
- Keep on top of tasks with a personal to-do list, ensuring you stay productive;
- Manage all hashtags and easily reuse them between posts and platforms;
- Stay organized with a schedule calendar that allows you to see what's ahead of you on a calendar view.
16. The Social Media Content Vault
The Content Vault is a comprehensive Notion template that helps businesses and content creators to overcome the challenges of creating quality content.
With this template, you can easily plan, create, and store all your content in one place.
17. Content Creator Template Notion
The Content Creator's Workspace is an easy-to-use Notion template designed to help content creators manage every aspect of their content creation journey in one place.
This template has been created by someone with 5+ years of experience in managing content creators, it is a one-stop-shop for your content planning, sponsorships, goals, tasks, and more.
With this template, you will be able to solve issues like unorganized content planning, losing track of brand deals, and difficulties managing tasks.
18. Notion Creator Growth Kit
The Creator Growth KIT is the perfect tool for anyone looking to take their content creation to the next level, expand their reach and increase their income from their creations.
- 100+ Places where you can post about your work and process;
- 100+ Guides about Influencer + Creator Marketing such as Reddit marketing, Tiktok, Pinterest, and more;
- 50+ Tools for finding brands and gigs;
- 20+ Templates: cold emails, Media Kit templates, Lightroom Presets;
- and more.
19. Consumer 2 Creator Notion Template
The Consumer 2 Creator Lab is a Notion Workspace & Workshop that helps you transform from a consumer to a creator.
This template is perfect for anyone looking to take their content creation to the next level and turn their inspiration into a reality.
20. Ultimate Social Media Content Planner
This template has been specially designed for social media creators like influencers, vloggers, Instagramers, YouTubers, etc. It will help you in planning your content and in organizing your professional activity.
Manage all aspects of your business on Notion, without abandoning the creative part.
Haven't found what you were looking for? Make sure to explore our list of 70+ Best & Free Notion Templates.
Can you post social media from Notion?
No, Notion doesn't have a built-in feature to post directly to social media platforms. However, you can use Notion to plan and organize your social media content by creating a social media calendar, tracking your analytics, and keeping a record of your ideas and inspiration. There are also third-party tools that allow you to schedule and post to social media from Notion, such as Zapier or Buffer.
How do you plan social media content in Notion?
One of the easiest ways to plan your social media content is by using Notion social media templates, they can be free or paid, and can be customized to fit your specific needs. To use a Notion social media template, simply select one from our curated list, import it into your Notion workspace, and start customizing it with your own content.
Most templates come pre-built with sections for planning, scheduling, and tracking your social media posts, as well as other useful features like content calendars and analytics trackers.