As a startup, it's important to have a clear and organized workflow in order to stay on top of tasks and projects. That's where Notion comes in. Notion is a powerful productivity tool that allows you to create customizable templates for all aspects of your business, from project management to team communication to customer relationship management.
In this blog, we'll be sharing some of our favorite Notion Startup templates, along with tips on how to customize and use them effectively.
Whether you're just getting started with Notion or you're looking for new ways to streamline your workflow, we hope these templates will be a useful resource for your business. And if you're interested in complete Notion systems to transform your work and life, make sure to take a look at my premium Notion templates.
Now, let's get started!
1. Notion Startup OS
Plan, launch, and grow your startup all in one place! This template is the fastest, easiest, and most organized way to plan, launch, and grow your startup using Notion.
Startup OS is supercharged with everything you need to help you stay organized while building the next big thing. Inside you'll find +62 ready-to-use and easy-to-customize Notion Startup templates.
- Projects Dashboard
- Tasks Dashboard
- Company OKRs
- Product Launch Plan
- PH Launch Checklist
- and more
2. Growth Kit - Notion Templates for Startups
This Notion Startup Templates Kit Is a collection of Notion docs and templates to grow your startup or indie project!
Get ready-to-use templates to write super content for advertising or networking. Use the growth tools and services for growing up your audience!
- 100+ Places where you can post about your startup
- 100+ Guides about startup marketing such as Reddit marketing, Product Hunt marketing, and more
- 50+ Marketing tools and services such as SaaS ones, Twitter services, Reddit services, headline generators, and more
- 20+ Templates: cold emails, Product Hunt templates, Headlines, and more
3. Startup Fundraising Toolkit
This is a premium Notion Startup template, created for entrepreneurs who are preparing to fundraise. It provides a lightweight, user-friendly, battle-tested system for running an efficient fundraising process.
This Notion startup template helps you focus on your long-term goals and minimise the amount of time and money going into fundraising, instead of focusing on day-to-day tasks.
- Investor Contact Manager
- Investor CRM
- Pitch Deck Template & Resources
- Sharable Startup Micro-Site
4. UserBooster - Notion Startup Template
UserBooster is a comprehensive and actionable Notion template that helps you build your launching strategy and get early traction.
You'll benefit from this if you are a startup founder who's about to launch and if you want to learn how to set up a launching strategy; get early traction to your product or know how to get traffic from existing communities.
- Strategies on how to launch and prioritise your actions
- 70+ tools to help you build and prepare your launch.
- 40+ curated resources to help you at each stage of your launch.
- Very detailed tips for leveraging acquisition channels
- Tips & tools to have a successful Product Hunt launch
5. Lean Incubator - Notion Startup Template
This Notion startup template is created after designing and managing startup programs for corporates and working with many early-stage founders.
It is designed to help more founders and innovators facilitate their idea incubation process.
- OKRs. Set your North Star to keep you on the right track.
- Idea Validation. Test your assumptions systematically.
- Kanban. Organize & prioritize your workflows.
- Sprint. Review & Retrospective Keep yourself focused & for continuous improvement.
6. Notion Business Model Canvas & Lean Canvas Templates
Ready to use and easy to fill Business Model Canvas & Lean Canvas.
Both Canvas are pre-filled with Uber example to help you better understand each element. Each element has a question that should help you focus on adding an accurate hypothesis. Easy to change and edit, and also easy to track changes and pivots.
The best part? This template is free.
7. Notion OKR Suite
Set Goals, Create Initiatives, Track Tasks, and grow your startup all in one place!
Notion OKR Suite is the fastest, easiest, and most organized way to plan and execute work at your startup using Notion.
- Admin Control Panel
- CEO’s Dashboard
- Team Management Board
- Company Goals
- Initiative Progress Dashboard
- Employee Review
8. Notion Startup Job Board
Say goodbye to Trello, Asana, Airtable - say hello to simplicity!
With this Notion Startup template you’ll be able to easily create your careers page, post your jobs & hire top talents.
- Define your mission statement; meet the team; benefits
- Post an unlimited amount of jobs
- Get a Job Description Template
- Automate your application form
- Get applications in a backend database
9. Funding OS
Funding OS Pro is a tool that helps you to acquire and manage venture capital for your ideas/projects /current businesses.
It works like a CRM system that is adjusted to the needs of handling investors. The tool supports you in all steps of the fundraising process and provides all relevant investor contacts.
- Total Investor Profiles: 25,000 (and more)
- Total Blockchain Investors: 1,000 (and more)
- available as CSV and XLS download
- segmented by industry (investment focus), type, stage, region
10. Lean Startup OS
This is the ultimate Notion Startup template for starting a business and generating income.
It's a flexible project management solution that helps turn your ideas into reality, featuring everything you need to plan, organize, and complete projects efficiently.
- Validate your startup ideas before building your product.
- Bring a user-centric approach to your business and build products people will love.
- Deliver your product on time with smart time-boxing.
- Plan your marketing.
11. Notion Startup Website Template
This Notion theme will allow you to build a real web arborescence with tabs, pages, and subparts. It is perfect for modern projects, and structure launches. Also, very easy to update.
12. Notion Growth Workspace - Notion Startup Templates
The all-in-one Notion workspace to launch your next project or manage your entire business. Also, a tools database to help you grow quicker (with over 550 tools + description + links).
- Project Management and Task Organization
- CRM (+over 1000 investor and VC contact details)
- Content Management& SEO growth organizer
13. Notion Content System
Having trouble coming up with new content ideas for your marketing strategy? A well-organized system can help.
Try using the Notion Content System to create content that is engaging and effective in converting your audience.
What you’ll get:
- a space to write down all your content topics and questions you want to answer for your reader;
- a space to create your content system;
- a space to store all your content templates.
14. Startup Marketing Checklist in Notion
The Startup Marketing Notion Checklist is a comprehensive, chronologically ordered list of marketing tactics and ideas that you can try with your startup.
15. Notion Small Business Kit
The easiest way to start and manage your small business.
In this Notion Small Business Kit, you will find everything you need to know and have as a successful small business owner.
- Start your business (for people who just starting their business)
- Grow your business (for people who already running their business)
- 50+ small business templates
- 60+ business questions
- 50+ business tips
- 135+ business definitions
- 60+ business tools
16. Notion Ecommerce Kit
The Notion Ecommerce Business KIT is an easy-to-use package that has everything you need to run a successful e-commerce business from one place.
More than 30+ ready-to-use templates for your e-commerce business.
The templates contain everything from describing your business value, customers, and competitors to managing your entire inventory, orders, refunds, customers, notes, tasks, social media management, finance, and many more!
17. Product Kit
Develop and implement a winning product strategy with this end-to-end product management suite.
This Notion kit includes +50 highly actionable and customizable templates to guide you from product-market-fit to scalable product delivery.
- Over 50 Templates and Guides
- Essential tools for product management
- Canvases & eBook
18. Complete Product Hunt Launch Checklist
Product Hunt Launch Checklist is a comprehensive & actionable resource to prepare for the Product Hunt launch.
It's packed with 12 planning checklists, tips, guides, resources, tools and community.
- 200+ actionable tips
- All tips can be filtered based on impact & effort
- 12 checklists to prepare your launch
- 60+ places to share the Product Hunt launch
19. Product Launch OS
This bundle includes the most effective launch strategies, over 1000 resources, and professional design templates to guarantee the most successful product launch.
These strategies have been tested and proven in over 100 launches, and the templates can be used for all your future product launches.
- Launch strategy
- 1000+ Resources
- 100+ Templates
20. Design an App in 30 days
In this Notion and Figma Template, you get daily challenges you can complete to help you go from a blank Figma canvas to a fully designed app.
Want to increase your productivity in personal and business life? Make sure to check our list of 15+ Best Notion Productivity Templates.
How do businesses use Notion?
Notion is known as an all-in-one solution for businesses. Its flexibility and adaptability can boost productivity and streamline workflows for almost any business. Here are ten examples of how Notion can be used for business:
- Project Management: Tracking tasks, deadlines, and team collaboration.
- Knowledge Base: Organizing and sharing company information and documentation.
- Task Lists: Creating to-do lists and prioritizing daily tasks.
- Client Management: Managing customer data, interactions, and communication.
- Meeting Notes: Taking and sharing meeting minutes for better collaboration.
- Content Planning: Planning and scheduling content creation and publishing.
- Budgeting: Tracking expenses and budget allocation for financial management.
- Goal Tracking: Setting and monitoring business objectives and progress.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborating on shared documents and brainstorming ideas.
- Idea Capture: Capturing and organizing ideas for future projects and improvements.
Can you use Notion for business?
Yes, Notion is an excellent tool for business use. Notion's flexible and customizable platform can be used to manage projects, organize teams, and create databases for your company's needs.
There are templates available for task management, document collaboration, knowledge management, project management, and more. Many businesses have already adopted Notion as their go-to tool for managing their workflows and processes.