5+ Best Notion Stoic Templates (Become Calmer and Happier)
Table of content
Stoicism is a philosophy that focuses on the idea that people can train their minds to be happy and content with what they have. This philosophy is incredibly useful for modern people, and you can apply it to your daily life with Notion's Stoic templates.
We've created the list to help you choose the best template.
1. Notion Stoic Templates - Journal
Improve your journaling experience in a way you've never thought possible with this lightweight and digital stoic calendar made with love in Notion.
Inside these Notion Stoic Templates, you'll find five applied Stoic methods:
- Marcus Aurelius Method. Heavy journaling with morning, afternoon, and evening check-in, just like Marcus Aurelius did to create his legacy of Meditations.
- Epictetus Method. Lightweight evening journaling to you help reflect on the day, as Epictetus says: "When the light has been removed and my wife has fallen silent, aware of this habit that’s now mine, I examine my entire day and go back over what I’ve done and said, hiding nothing from myself, passing nothing by."
- 4 Virtues Method. Journal writing prompts are based on the principle of the 4 stoic virtues of Courage, Justice, Temperance & Wisdom. You'll see life in a different way and become more stoic.
- Gravestone Method. Journaling helps you zoom out and see things from a future perspective, looking back at the past and seeing it for what it is - the nothingness. A new way of journaling stoic.
- Free Writing
Write whatever you like and let nothing restrict you but time.
2. Focus & Meaning OS
The Focus & Meaning OS is a comprehensive tool that helps you focus on your goals and lead a fulfilling life. It includes everything you need to track your progress and stay motivated, all in one easy-to-use page.
Based on the teachings of the Stoics, this template is a proven way to cultivate self-development and personal growth.
This Notion template key features:
- Proven ways of structuring your day;
- Writing reflections;
- Figuring out a meaning in your life;
- Setting & tracking goals;
- Stoic principles to base reflections on;
- Comprehensive video walk-throughs & embedded notes for all parts;
- Bonus content.
3. Notion Stoic Templates - Calendar
A simple and lightweight stoic calendar made in vanilla Notion with no slow addons or plugins, that integrates weekly mortality reminders directly into your digital space.
These Notion Stoic Templates are based on the Stoic principle of Memento Mori: remembering death. What is Memento Mori?
How does this Notion Stoic Calendar work?
- Set up the calendar to your current age;
- Realize how much of your life you've already lived and then decide to appreciate the rest by living it better;
- Check-in weekly to check off a box for every new week you're alive and be reminded of your mortality every time.
4. 366 Stoic Quotes of the Day for Entrepreneurs (Notion Template Widget)
This Notion Stoic template provides a daily dose of inspiration and wisdom from some of the greatest Stoic philosophers, such as Marcus Aurelius, Seneca, and Epictetus.
With 366 quotes to choose from, you can get a new quote every day of the year. This template-widget is not only a source of motivation, but it also helps you learn more about the philosophy of Stoicism.
5. A Stoic Notion: The Prompted Digital Journal
A digital daily journal built entirely in Notion. Inspired by the Stoics and other contemporary journaling approaches.
These Notion Stoic Templates help you collect, connect and organize your thoughts with quick capture, calendar view, content tags, and prompted templates.
14 prompted entry templates are filled with prompts and provocations to help you reflect and grow in guided writing. Customize & update as you wish!
14 Prompt Notion Stoic Templates Included: Daily Reflection, I Just Have To Write, End of The Week Reflection, Monthly Reflection, Successes & Gratitudes, Fear Setting, 5-Minute Creator Statements, Big Life Questions, Test The Impossible, Life In A Year's Time, Blue Sky Thinking, Unsent Letters, Content Reviews, and Questions of Character.
6. Notion Stoic Templates - Stoic Life OS
Manage your entire life as a Stoic from one place, digitally.Stoic Life OS is a complete stoic Notion workspace/operating system to manage your entire life, with more than 25+ templates inside, all designed to make your life easier.
With these Notion Stoic Templates you'll be able to create your life vision and long term goals, track habits and stay on top of routines, prioritize purchases from your wishlist and much more.
It has different workspaces like "Lifestyle", "Growth", "Planning", "Tools", and even more:
- Wiki Learn from the pre-filled info on stoicism, vitamins & nootropics, and even add your own knowledge sections;
- Library Keep track of books you have and how far you've read. Review your favorite books and some add some to the wishlist;
- DatabaseFill your database with recipes, quotes, principles, movies and ideas. Or customize them and add your own categories.
Do you know of any other Notion Stoic templates that you would like to recommend to others? Share them with us in the comments!